“This is the Finger of God!”
You’ve heard the Bible story of Moses and Pharaoh, the Ten Plagues, the Exodus, the parting of the Red Sea, and the Ten Commandments. Now explore the spiritual world behind the story.
It’s even more supernatural than you first thought.
Written by respected Christian writer Brian Godawa, author of When Giants Were Upon the Earth about supernatural strange things in the Bible and the unseen realm.
Fascinating Biblical things you will learn:
Buy this book of biblical and historical research behind the novel Moses: Against the Gods of Egypt, and you’ll learn the answers to Bible mysteries you’ve always wondered about.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to read the Moses novel to get the tremendous spiritual value out of this book.
Spin-off Series to Chronicles of the Nephilim
- Surprising facts about Moses, the Pharaoh of the Exodus, Moses’s Cushite wife, Egyptian magicians Jannes and Jambres and others.
- The gods of Egypt, Ra, Isis and Osiris, Horus and Set vs. Yahweh and the archangels.
- The Ten Plagues as God’s judgment upon the gods of Egypt.
- The hardening of Pharaoh’s heart, the date and route of the Exodus, the parting of the Red Sea and the location of Mount Sinai.
- How Nephilim giants, Watchers, angels, demons, and pagan gods fit into this biblical story.
- And much more!
What if the pagan gods of the nations were fallen angelic Watchers from God’s throne? Chronicles of the Watchers is a series that charts the influence of spiritual warfare on human history in connection with Chronicles of the Nephilim and Chronicles of the Apocalypse.